Login
hr-HRen-US
Zatvori Otvori

FACILITIES AND SERVICES:

FACILITIES: 24-hour Front desk, Caffe Bar in front of the Hotel, Library with Books, Guide Books and Magazines, Air-conditioning, Fireplace, Luggage Storage, Non-Smoking Rooms, Laundry, Ironing and Dry Cleaning Service, Postal Services at the Front desk, Fax, Photocopying, Room Service, Free Breakfast.

SERVICES: organizing transfers, purchasing ferry and bus tickets for your desired destination, organizing sightseeing tours with tour guides.

INTERNET: Wi-fi is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge.

ACCESSIBILITY: Hotel is situated in the pedestrian zone under protection of UNESCO as the World Heritage Site. Direct access to the hotel by vehicles is not permitted.  Reception and public areas of the hotel are located on the first floor which is accessed by a staircase of 27 steps.  Higher floors of the hotels are accessible by elevator running from the first floor, however ground floor has no elevator access. 

PARKING: Parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and is EUR 15.00 per day.

PETS: Pets are not allowed.

HOTEL POLICIES:

Check-in from 2 PM to 10 PM; Check-out from 7AM to 11AM

CANCELLATION AND PAYMENT POLICIES:

For reservation up to 5 bedrooms, if cancelled or modified up to 14 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later, the total price of the reservation will be charged. No deposit will be charged. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.

For reservation up to 5 bedrooms, payment in full must be made 30 days prior to arrival of the guests. The cancellation of reservation after that period will be charged 100% of the cost of the total stay.

For reservation between 5 and 10 bedrooms, it is necessary to pay a deposit of 30% of the total price on the day of booking. That amount is non – refundable. The remaining 70% non-refundable fee is charged 45 days prior to arrival.

For reservation between 10 and 19 bedrooms, it is necessary to pay a deposit of 30% of the total price on the day of booking. That amount is non – refundable. The remaining 70% non-refundable fee is charged 60 days prior to arrival.

For reservation of suite, it is necessary to pay a deposit of 30% of the total price on the day of booking. That amount is non – refundable. The remaining 70% non-refundable fee is charged 30 days prior to arrival.

No-show, early departure or shortening stay: will be charged 100% of the price.

CHILDREN AND EXTRA BEDS:
Free! All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing or extra bedding.
Free! All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using cots. Children older than 3 and grown ups are charged EUR 50 per person per night for extra beds in the room. Maximum capacity of extra beds in a room is 1. Any type of extra bed or baby cot is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hotel.

ACCEPTED CREDIT CARDS: Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Maestro, American Express